Have you ever sat down to think of starting a part time business you run on weekends and with little or shoe-string budget? If you are desirous of starting a part time business no matter where you live - US, UK, India, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, Italy, Philippines or even China etc- start your own business magazine – your darling business ideas and opportunity magazine- is presenting today those businesses.
1. Home Cleaning Service : If you have passion for cleaning, then you can run this business every weekend helping homes to clean their homes and environment. You charge here per hour.
2. Trade or Auction on ebay: Do you have items in your home that you have used or you know those who have these items and would want to get them disposed for money. You can start an ebay auction trading and make money weekend. All you need is signing up with ebay and putting up your store and listing your items for sale.
3. Install car Stereos: You can start installation service if you know this already. All you have to do is go to car owners homes and install and get paid.
4. Become an Extracurricular Tutoring There are a lot of families that want their children to have more and proper education. You can start a weekend tutoring business where you teach only weekends. You must however be an expert in the subject you are going to teach. Start small and expand this business with referals and testimonials.
5. Become a weekend blogger: Blogging is one great area to make money. But you must be patient if you are to be successful here. All you have to do is to set up a blog where you write only on weekends about a niche. Solve people’s problems and you have a following. Once you have the loyal readers, start monetizing your blog with affiliate or pay per click programs.
6. Write ebook and sell: Do you have any solution to a problem and have flare for writing too? You can turn this into an ebook. Use your weekend to write your book and turn it into a pdf. Sign up and start selling with merchant sites such as Clickbank, Amazon, ebay, plimus and jvzoo.
7. Start a Photography business – If you love using cameras, then this is your weekend business. Here you make money covering weddings, parties, tours, etc.
8. Join Multi-Level Marketing Companies: If you are good at networking, and you love meeting people, you can join a network marketing company and make money promoting their products as well as recruiting down-lines.
Do you know other weekend businesses? Add your below